Saturday, June 13, 2009

Role Playing a Human Being


So I do know some people that have had problems in their lives. I know a kid that got high on meth and knocked someone’s windows out of their house, he got a felony for that. I know a guy who did time in prison and joined the Aryan Nations, although now he is just a dad who drives truck with four kids. I went to high school with a dude named Randy Roth http://www.seattlepi.com/archives/1992/9204240068.asp , I had him in auto shop, since I didn’t have a car at first I worked on his 57 chevy shorty. But to look on the front page of the PI and a number of other papers like the Huffington Post and see a woman I used to know in cuffs charged with first degree murder, is somewhat bizarre. http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20090613/NEWS01/706139922/-1/RSS02

Shawna was always a trouble maker and didn’t take too many things very seriously. When I worked with her she was always in HR, although I don’t think she was actually fired. One time she baked brownies and brought them to work and they had rubbers baked inside them, you can imagine how that went over!!

She had stopped here a couple times at my place on the way to Snoqualmie area to visit her mother. I try and look back at the person I thought I used to know a bit and ask myself~ did I ever see or imagine she could or would ever become a cold blooded murderer? The kind that kills kids, so they won’t be witnesses? The answer is no, hell no.

She had two kids and when she wanted to split up with her current husband she decided to leave her son with him (he wasn’t the father), I asked why? She said her son liked living with him. He is currently in prison now for selling guns illegally among other things. I guess she just never learned the whole humanity thing, about loving and actually caring about other people.

Well you should be happy now Shawna, you are on the front page of the paper! You don’t have to punch the clock and everyone knows your name now. I would imagine that in your own mind you can somehow justify what you did because it seems your mind has become a warped record of a thing that doesn’t work anymore like a brain should work. It is just so sad there are people like you, sneaking around in the midst of people like the rest of us, the most of us, who try and do our best to get along with people and live the right way, do the right thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole affair with Shawna is very freaky. She is exhibiting behaviors (and results) that are more closely associated with men, not women. I know that women can do anything that men can do, and just as well, just didn't think flying off the handle like she has done was one of those things.

Tony Herrera said...

What even more troubling is that she once represented Federation of Americans for Immigration Reform (FAIR).

It's baffling that FAIR did not know of her past when she represented them in this immigration debate held in Yakima, Washington in November 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErqCmLiWQj8

Anonymous said...

This woman had nothing whatsoever to do with FAIR at any time. FAIR has issued a statement to that effect. Forde herself never claims to have been a member of or associated with FAIR in any way. The TV station in Washington state that so labelled her as a spokesperson for FAIR had no basis for doing that.

eddietsunami said...

I don't know about the FAIR thing can't say. ANYWAY, check out this 911 call it is shocking and powerful~~http://www.gvnews.com/audiofile.html